A Consignment Service to Sell Excess Inventory of Surplus Electronic Components
If you would like to sell your inventory of electronic components and would like the highest return then consider PCC's EasyCash program. The EasyCash program generates a revenue stream which starts the first month and continues year after year returning 50% of market value for each component sold. We call this our EasyCash™ program because all you need to do is send us your components and then cash the checks that arrive each month in the mail. Easy, right?
Other companies will offer to sell your excess inventory on consignment but most of today's companies who buy electronic electronic components have a Counterfeit and Substandard Part Mitigation program integrated into thier QMS that requires that they only purchase from trusted suppliers.
- PCC has 35-years industry experience
- Outstanding Industry Reputation. See what other companies are saying about PCC.
- Two-Term Past President of IDEA - PCC Founder/CEO was Elected by IDEA Board of Directors
- IDEA member since 2004. Received unanmous approval from IDEA Board of Trusties
- Small Company Representative for IDEA Members. Elected by IDEA membership
- ERAI member since 2002
- IDEA-QMS-9090 certified. Learn more about IDEA-QMS-9090B
In addition to the trusted relationships needed to sell your electronic parts inventory in today's market PCC provides faster results and higher returns because its proprietary Disti- Master™ Software Suite is the most sophisticated stocking distributor software in the world. Learn more about Disti-Master.
So why not sign up? Our consignment program only has a month-to-month commitment, no fees of any type, and you remain ownership of your parts at all times. If you are not satisfied you can request your parts back at any time.
See who else is a member of the IDEA.
Click here to email a list to PCC.
To learn more about PCC's other options to buy excess inventory of electronic components check out our FairCash™ and Outright Purchase programs.
EasyCash™ is a trademark of PC Components Company